Friday, August 12, 2016

Headstone in place!

We planned to at least see our headstone, realizing having it installed would take more time. So when Paul and I took a drive Tuesday morning to the cemetery office to see it, we were disappointed that it was all locked up. Still, Paul and I drove to the plot so he could show me the base he helped install. There, much to our surprise (and delight!) was the headstone placed perfectly on the base.  So here it is!


Yesterday was the big party, my fave picture was the one of Dolan and Rocky.


3 comments:


  1. I am so glad you got to see it and it is beautiful just like you. Thinking and praying for you to be comfortable and at peace. We love you so much, Pam. 🙏💖

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candice, thank you so much. I love my extended family.

      Delete