Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Catching up...

It's been a while, but so much has been going on, it flew by. 

We spent a week in Virginia with my family at Pat and Jerry Warner's lovely home in Churchville.  The weather, funnily enough, was actually a bit colder than Havre's that week.  They even had snow on Wednesday (but it didn't stick).  I guess that's when we really compare Montana weather to Virginia's...today we woke to 8 inches of dry whiteness, and it continued snowing all day.  Beautiful!

Here's a couple of favorite pictures from our VA stay:



Of course, that's me with the white hair...like to pretend it's blonde, but that isn't really realistic when the camera picks it up as white!

What I think of all the time is how wonderful a life I have been given, and how I have no real regrets.  I have a loving family, both nuclear and extended, and Thanksgiving was a perfect time to remember that.

And now we enter the Christmas season with a beautiful snowfall, and I am again so very glad to be alive, and so appreciative of all I have been given in my life.  I may go sooner than I expected, but I won't feel cheated in the least.

1 comment:

  1. Great note! Hey, on the hair, I can show you some camera tricks...

    ReplyDelete