Tuesday, September 17, 2013

September is waning

Havre has had a very warm September, but everyone says we'll have an open, very cold winter.  For those who don't know, open means little snow.  I know that I prefer it to be VERY snowy if it's going to be cold!  I may change my mind if ALS makes it too hard to maneuver in snow.  That will be a sad day.

Oh, no, I said each day is joyful! 

I am definitely feeling progression.  I seem to be losing touch with my right hand.  That is pretty annoying, but as long as I can type and play the piano, I won't complain about a little weakness.   I do tend to lurch about as though I am drunk, and no, I am NOT!  :) 

We had a beautiful storm and rainbow last evening.  The sun shone through the heavy rain for a most wonderful effect.  Here is the best picture we could get.  Thanks, Caroline; I had raw chicken on my hands at the time.  Thanks, Dolan, for drawing our attention to it!

 
Rainbows are signs of hope.  That is something we hold tight to at this point, but even if our hope does not come to fruition, the end does not worry me.  The in-between part might be a bit hairy...

Life is good, despite shooters in D.C., car bombs in Iraq, and all the other pain we inflict on one another.  It's still a good thing to be here and be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment