Thursday, September 26, 2013

Had to say goodbye for a while to my favorite pair of casual heels this morning.  I put them on, and immediately started to tip over.  Dang it.  That is NOT a good thing.  I am holding tight (literally and figuratively) to my mules, but they may go the way of my heels soon, if I can't grip them with my toes.

This is an interesting disease, in how it progresses even while you live your life as you always have.  I guess all diseases are like that, although with ALS you really don't have any treatment, so it seems like you have even less control than you would over, say, cancer.  They all stink, frankly, so I guess it's a moot point.

Off to work, on the second rainy day in a row.  Fall has definitely arrived.  The rain and clouds actually seem restful and comforting.  For now, that is.  I will still relish sunny blue skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment