Saturday, July 9, 2016

Calendars

I have been working on my calendar for the upcoming months for events I know are going to happen, including hospice visits. I got to Christmas, and thought how last year I thought would be my last celebration of Christmas. Yet, here I am planning ahead.

 Just shows that this is not truly in my hands. I do not see myself taking my self out, anyway. So, short of a systemic failure, I am probably going to be here for a while longer. That is a good thing, all in all, although it seems like traveling is going to need to be limited due to uncomfortable beds and showers in hotels. I love my home though, so not traveling is not deprivation to me.

 So calendars are my friends. Instead of dreading the future, I look forward to each thing I get to do with family and friends. If I die in the meantime, I can die happy.

 As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well-spent brings a happy death. Leonardo Da Vinci

3 comments:

  1. You are very inspiring!
    I wish you much joy and many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margie. Hope you are doing well.

      Delete
    2. I am doing fine (except for being sad a lot of the time!) thank you, Pam.

      Delete