Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas Eve!

Hoarfrost covers everything this beautiful Christmas Eve, my favorite day of the holiday season. Anticipation, one of the enlivening emotions!

We are sending out Christmas cards this year, but for the first time with printed messages and address labels. I always prided myself on personalizing each message to friends and family, but that is just beyond my ability now, even through typing. I can barely put the label on, or the card in the envelope. So I decided my blog entry today will be my Christmas message.
Our front yard tree dressed for Christmas!

Facebook means many people have followed our busy lives this past year, so I won't revisit the things we did. Suffice to say that we are doing as much as we can, and Paul and Dolan and Caroline are sharing this interesting journey with me while providing me with love, support, and most importantly, humor.

I am blessed. My family and my friends and my community give me strength to move forward. I wish all of you the happiest of Christmases and a peaceful and fulfilling New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment