Thursday, January 23, 2014

Worth it!

Tried to run to catch the sunset on camera just now.  Running is a funny activity when one leg absolutely rebels.  But this is what I caught, and it was worth finding out yet again that running is not an option for me.


So very worth it!

I am reading a book recommended by Caroline: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.  I am only half way through, but I can guess I will cry more than the two times I have already.  Tears come for the parents, for the people who have loved ones with fatal diseases.  I am finding it relatively easy to face ALS myself, so far anyway, but hope my attitude can help others accept it, too.

Dang, don't I sound noble?!

If you want more of my incredible nobility (akin to whistling past the graveyard, really), try reading what I wrote for our local paper, the Havre Daily News:

 http://www.havredailynews.com/story/2014/01/20/opinion/als-makes-you-appreicate-what-you-have/201888.html

A lot of people have been very, very kind to me, and while I hope to send thank you notes to all of them, I also want to get higher in Candy Crush.  (Oh my, did I really say that?!)  Too much to do, too little time!  I will get to the notes and away from the addicting games, I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment